What is Jet Peel?
Jet Peel is often complimented with a vitamin treatment known as mesotherapy.
This infuses the skin with all the essential vitamins that diminish due to over exposing to harsh everyday environments:
- Vitamin A can correct the thinning of the dermis due to skin aging
- Vitamin B for balance of the skin
- Vitamin C is an anti-oxidant that combats free radicals and improves skin tone
- Vitamin E is a growth and repair agent that stimulates skin to repair and heal
- Hyaluronic acid re-hydrates the skin
- Glycolic acid is great to rid the skin of excess dead skin cells on the skin surface leaving the skin smoother, brighter and revitalised.
To keep your skin healthy and replenished it is recommended that you have at least 5 Jet Peels with Vitamins every year which will help keep your skin equipped with the vitamins to fight the aging process.
What Jet Peel Treats
Dull and Tired Skin
Jet Peel Results
Improves the condition, tone and texture of your skin
Helps with skin rejuvenation for a younger, brighter and fresher complexion
Frequently Asked Questions about Jet Peel with Vitamins
What should I expect during the procedure?
Treatment is considered painless and there is a refreshing feeling as the skin is being cleaned.
How long is each treatment?
How many treatments will I need?
The amount of treatments you need will depend on what your concern is, most people get a course of 5 jet peels throughout the year. Your River Medical Registered General Nurse will advice you on the best course of action for you during your free consultation.
How soon will I see results?
You will see / feel the results as soon as the jet peel is finished, your skin will feel refreshed and revitalized.
How long will it take to recover?
You can go back to regular activity straight after your treatment, there is minimum chance of redness and make-up can be applied straight after the treatment.
Who will do my Treatment?
A Registered General Nurse